Located near the American Flyer lift, this alpine coaster will take you cruising through the forest year round.
Tickets purchased can be used any day that coaster is operational during the 2019/20 Winter (November 8, 2019 - April 19, 2020).
The operating days and hours of the coaster are subject to change at any time due to weather and for snow removal. Visit our website for the planned operating schedule.
POLICIES & REMINDERS
- Coaster tickets can be picked up at the coaster cabin or guest services by providing your confirmation letter and Photo ID.
- Children must be 3 years or older and a minimum of 36" tall.
- Driver must be 9 years or older and a minimum of 52" tall.
- Passengers ages 3 - 8 MUST ride with a driver 16 years or older.
- Maximum combined weight per cart is 300 lbs.
- The tallest rider must sit in the rear of the cart ensuring the driver has a clear view of the track.
- Coaster purchases are non-refundable, but good all season long.
Gather your entourage (AKA your friends and family) and head to the Tubing hill for some FUN!
Purchases are for as many runs as possible during each hour long sessions. Sessions start on the hour 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. All hours and days open are subject to change based on weather conditions, and the tubing hill is closed for maintenance on select Wednesday's throughout the season.
If you have a group of 20 or more, please call for group rates.
POLICIES & REMINDERS
- Please bring your ID and order confirmation to the East Village Guest Service location (located at the base of the Super Bee lift) to pick up your tickets. Arriving well ahead of your scheduled session time is highly recommended.
- All participants must sign a Winter Activities Release of Liability form. Participants under 18 years old must have a parent/legal guardian’s signature before a ticket may be issued.
- All ages are allowed. However, there is a 36 inch height requirement for tubing. Children must be able to ride in their own tube and not in a lap or with another participant.
- Personal sleds and tubes are not permitted.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the product start date are non-refundable. Please note 10% of the deposit is non-refundable.
Physically fit to ascend uphill on skis.
13+ to ensure proper gear fit.
Intermediate downhill skier or rider
Rental touring skis or splitboard.
Complimentary uphill logo water bottle.
Snack - Kind Bar snack bars.
Free drink (coffee, hot chocolate, soda, or beer) at Koko’s.
Backpacks will be provided to carry layers, water, snacks.
Registration includes a parking pass valid until 9:00 am. If your car is still in a paid lot after 9:00 am, regular parking rates for the lot apply. To take advantage of this benefit, you will need to enter your car's license plate during the purchase of this product.
Your Card Number can be found in the highlighted area below: